Win a stay at Amafu Forest Lodge, worth more than R35 000
Getaway and Amafu Forest Lodge are giving away a five-night stay for six at Amafu Forest Lodge near Blyde River Canyon, worth more than R35 000.
The prize includes:
- Five-night stay in a chalet for six people.
- Breakfast and dinner daily in the thatched lapa.
- One picnic basket for six at Franklin Park.
- Dinner for six at Bon’taba Restaurant.
- Boat ride for six on Blydepoort Dam to visit Kadishi Tufa Waterfall.
- Educational tour of Moholoholo Rehabilitation Centre.
- White-water rafting experience for six on the Lower Blyde River.
- A visit for six to Bombyx Mori Silk Farm.
Nestled in the foothills of the Mariepskop mountains in Mpumalanga, Amafu Forest Lodge is an oasis for those seeking tranquility in a natural setting. The lodge is backed by 180 degrees of spectacular mountain views with lush bushveld extending below as far as the eye can see.
Five fully furnished, thatched chalets and two luxury tents are dotted around an impressive indigenous and cycad garden, which attracts an abundance of wildlife. Each unit has a private veranda and braai facilities with a fully equipped kitchen. Chalets range from a family-size, double-storey unit for eight people to a honeymoon chalet for couples. The charming lapa, with inviting salt-water pool, is ideal for an intimate wedding, birthday party or celebration for up to 50 people.
Activities in the area include white-water rafting, mountain hiking, hot-air ballooning, horseback safaris and visits to a nearby wildlife rehabilitation centre. Self-catering costs from R375 to R595 a person a night.
For more information or to book, cell 078-478-2638, email firstname.lastname@example.org, www.amafuforestlodge.co.za.
To enter, answer the question below.
How many chalets are available at Amafu Forest Lodge?
Competition closes on 21 August 2012.
COMPETITION NOW CLOSED
- The prizes will be awarded to the senders of the first correct entries drawn after the closing date.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entries should include your title, postal and email addresses, a day-time contact number and/or cellphone number.
- Only one online entry per person.
- The prizes are not transferable, nor can they be converted into cash.
- All travelling costs not expressly included, airport taxes if flights are included, visa costs, and any additional costs will be at the winners’ expense, unless specified.
- The prizes must be taken up within 6 months of the closing date, at a time to suit both the hosts and the winners, unless otherwise specified.
- Staff members of Getaway, the host company or organisation sponsoring the prize, their advertising and public-relations agencies, and immediate families may not enter. The competition is open to all other readers of Getaway.
- Winners are not eligible for another holiday prize for 6 months after the closing date of the competition they have won.
- Prizes will only be delivered within Southern Africa.
- If a response from the winner is required by Getaway or the host after being notified of their winnings, the winner is required to respond within two months of being notified or they may forfeit their prize if Getaway or the host see fit.
- By entering this competition on-line, you agree to receive an invite to other future correspondence from Getaway magazine. We will send you an offer to join our Getaway digital family of email correspondence. You may opt-in or opt-out of this service at any time by phoning 021-530-3277 or emailing opt-out to email@example.com.
Leave a Reply