Win a pair of V-Lite SpHike LO WP shoes, worth R999
Getaway and Hi-Tec are giving away a pair of V-Lite SpHike LO WP shoes, worth R999.
If you are serious about walking, Hi-Tec offers a fantastic range of leather and fabric walking boots to ensure you and your feet can deal with the most strenuous requirements. Whether for a demanding day hike or a multi-day adventure, the walking boot collection features advanced technologies, including i-shield waterproofing and Vibram® rubber soles for grip.
To enter, click on the ENTER button below and answer the question.
How old is the Otter Trail this year?
The answer can be found in the October 2013 issue of Getaway magazine.
Competition closes on 22 October 2013.
- Unless expressly stated otherwise, these terms will apply to all competitions offered by Ramsay- Media (Pty) Ltd. In the event of conflict between these rules and the rules applicable to a specific competition, the rules of the specific competition will prevail.
- Only South African residents are eligible for competitions. Delivery of prizes will be only within South Africa. The exception is Getaway Gallery.
- Entry is open to anyone except employees (and their immediate families) of RamsayMedia (Pty) Ltd, the sponsoring company/companies and/or agents involved.
- No cash alternative is available to any prize unless expressly stated otherwise.
- The closing date for competitions will be as stated. The judges can’t accept responsibility for late entries.
- Entrants must also be over 18 years of age. Entrants expressly declare that they are duly authorised to participate in the competition.
- The judges’ decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Entries made via SMS attract a charge. Please refer to the promotional material for actual cost per SMS. Free rates do not apply.
- We reserve the right to cancel any competition without notice at any time.
- Multiple winners may be subject to a tiebreak to decide an outright winner.
- We may re-allocate prizes if we are unable to contact selected winners. Please ensure that you provide the correct contact details.
- Prizes not claimed within three months will be forfeited.
- New and existing subscribers may enter into any subscriber competitions.
- If you take out a gift subscription, the donor of the subscription will be eligible for the prize.
- Any deviation from the rules and/or attempt to manipulate the outcome of the prize will result in disqualification.
- Winners may be required to be photographed for publicity purposes or to participate in a radio or television broadcast. No fees will be payable in this regard.
- Prizes are non-transferable in whole or in part, must be taken as stated and may not be sold to a third party. You must confirm acceptance of the prize as stated, failing which you will no longer be eligible for a prize, and that prize will be re-allocated.
- Where prizes involve travelling abroad, winners must be in possession of a valid passport, required visas and the relevant health certificates.
- We accept no responsibility for any incorrect or incomplete details that you may supply as part of your registration. No responsibility will be accepted for undelivered, lost or delayed entries. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Errors in entries may, at the judge’s discretion, void entries.
- If any prize offered is unavailable, we reserve the right to select alternative prizes of equivalent value and we reserve the right to modify, supplement or withdraw all or part of a competition without notice and no refunds of costs of entry will be payable.
- Entrants acknowledge that in consideration of the prize offered to winners by us the winning entries may be released, performed or displayed to the public by us or any company connected with the promotion. This will be in the form of the winner’s name and place of origin. Entrants agree that we are the owner of all right, title and interest in all entries, including the entire copyright, whether now existing or howsoever arising in the future, including all worldwide rights to promote, reproduce for commercial use or otherwise, edit, advertise and publicise, produce, record and reproduce by any art medium or method whether now known or later developed (Exploitation Rights) to be exercised in our sole discretion throughout the world for the full term of copyright and other rights in the entries and all extensions thereof including for the avoidance of doubt the right to register any design rights and/or trademarks. Entrants undertake to do all things necessary, including the execution of any requisite documentation to transfer the Exploitation Rights to us, as and when requested by us.
- Further, the entrant irrevocably and unconditionally waives all moral rights to which they may now or at any time in the future be entitled pursuant to any copyright law and under any similar law in force from time to time anywhere in the world in respect of all works referred to herein.
- By entering into a competition, it is deemed that you have read and understood these rules.
- In the case of a competition by means of a draw, the draw will take place within three weeks of the closing date of the competition, unless otherwise stipulated. Prizes go to the first correct entries drawn.
- RamsayMedia (Pty) Ltd, our other affiliates, our competition partner/s and their respective shareholders shall not be liable in any way whatsoever for any loss, damage, injury or costs, howsoever arising, suffered as a result of your participation in a competition.
- By entering this competition on-line, you agree to receive an invite to other future correspondence from Getaway magazine. We will send you an offer to join our Getaway digital family of email correspondence. You may opt-in or opt-out of this service at any time by phoning 021-530-3277 or emailing opt-out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Leave a Reply