Win 2 nights accommodation including meals at De Hoek Country House
Win 2 nights accommodation with breakfast and dinner for two people sharing in a Superior suite at De Hoek Country House valued at R8820!
The prize excludes the following:
- Transport/travel to and from De Hoek Country House
- Any additional expenses incurred at the hotel
De Hoek Country House
De Hoek Country House lies in a serene country setting in the Magaliesburg area – an hour’s drive from Johannesburg and Pretoria. The hotel, a masterpiece of Sandstone, is tastefully and classically decorated, with careful attention to detail. It offers twenty luxurious suites and has become known and loved for its excellent cuisine and personalised service.
De Hoek’s swiss-trained chef – Michael Holenstein and his team – create five course dinners, set with crystal and silver for guests to enjoy. De Hoek caters for companies and private individuals looking for an exclusive country venue to host a memorable event. De Hoek also has conference facilities suitable for smaller groups – set just aside from the main hotel – in Stonebridge House.
Some interesting facts about De Hoek:
- De Hoek’s Michael Holenstein is a Master Chef and has established a reputation as a world-class chef.
- Stonebridge House boasts a variety of conference and function rooms, catering for up to 60 guests.
- Guided mountain and river walks, hot air ballooning, gliding, horse riding and game drives within private game reserves are some of the outdoor activities can be arranged by advance request.
- De Hoek via La Cigale offers spa treatments for individuals, couples or groups – either in a luxurious treatment room, or in the gardens.
- De Hoek arranges and hosts events on an ongoing basis, such as hot air ballooning weekends, wine tasting events, themed lunches, special occasion celebrations and much more. Details can be found on the website – www.dehoek.com.
Tel: + 27 (14) 577 9600
Fax: +27 (14) 577 9610
Mobile: +27 (0) 83 677 6853 (Michelle)
Mobile: +27 (0) 83 713 6830 (Michael)
To enter, answer the question below
What is the name of De Hoek’s talented head chef?
Competition closes on 6th September 2012
- The prizes will be awarded to the senders of the first correct entries drawn after the closing date.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entries should include your title, postal and email addresses, a day-time contact number and/or cellphone number.
- Only one online entry per person.
- The prizes are not transferable, nor can they be converted into cash.
- All travelling costs not expressly included, airport taxes if flights are included, visa costs, and any additional costs will be at the winners’ expense, unless specified.
- The prizes must be taken up within 6 months of the closing date, at a time to suit both the hosts and the winners, unless otherwise specified.
- Staff members of Getaway, the Host Company or organisation sponsoring the prize, their advertising and public-relations agencies, and immediate families may not enter. The competition is open to all other readers of Getaway.
- Winners are not eligible for another holiday prize for 6 months after the closing date of the competition they have won.
- Prizes will only be delivered within Southern Africa.
- If a response from the winner is required by Getaway or the host after being notified of their winnings, the winner is required to respond within two months of being notified or they may forfeit their prize if Getaway or the host see fit.
- By entering this competition on-line, you agree to receive an invite to other future correspondence from Getaway magazine. We will send you an offer to join our Getaway digital family of email correspondence. You may opt-in or opt-out of this service at any time by phoning 021-530-3277 or emailing opt-out to email@example.com.
Leave a Reply